Admission and Withdrawal Procedure
Application for the admission must be submitted on the prescribed form attached to the prospectus obtained from the school. The minimum age for Nursery class is three years by March and four years for LKG by 31st March of the subsequent year. No pupil less than 5 years and 6 months will be admitted to Std. I. Application form along with prospectus for all classes are usually issued in January. All the new applicants seeking admission into Nursery, LKG and UKG must produce a satisfactory evidence of his/her date of birth certificate from the municipal or village authority along with the admission form. Horoscope certificate will not be accepted. New admissions to any class except pre-primary classes must produce a school leaving certificate from the recognized school last attended. It must be counter signed by the R.O. CBSE of the concerned region or the District Education Officer (D.E.O). New admission to any class, except pre-primary classes will be decided strictly on the basis of interview. Admission to the school is restricted by the school management regulations and by conditions of age, ability and conduct of entrance test. The school management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without having to assign any reason. New admission will not be granted after 30th June.
No leaving certificate will be issued unless applied for by the parents in writing at least one month in advance. Leaving Certificate will not be issued until all the fee is paid in full. Fees will be due as long as no notice of withdrawal is given. A pupil dropping from the school after August 31st must pay Tuition Fee upto March of the current year. If school leaving certificate is not asked for within a year a fee of Rs 100/- will be charged for the same.
Rules & Regulations
- The parents are expected to be in touch with the school authority at regular intervals to ensure over all progress and conduct of their wards. The parents are required to submit a medical certificate about general health after getting a thorough medical checkup of their wards before admission. Those suffering from chronic illness, waiting etc will not be admitted to the school.
- Any adverse drug reactions should also be informed. Only alopathic treatment will be available. The school will not be held responsible if a student leaves the campus without prior permission of the authority concern. Students are prohibited from bringing valuable articles to the school.
- Keeping of cell phones, electronic items, weapons of any kind, pocket money, debit/credit cards etc with the students is not permitted. The students who are in possession of these items are to face punishments which the school deems proper. All the parents have to cooperate with the school in enforcing discipline and should insist their words to abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the school.
- The student who cause damage to school property will be charged a fine of Rs 1000/-.
- Gate Pass is not issued after 4 p.m. The parents are not allowed to visit after 4 p.m.
|Nursery to STD II||07.30 AM to 12.00 PM||(Monday to Friday)|
|STD III to STD XII||07.40 AM to 01.40 PM||(Monday to Friday)|
|CBSE||Code No. 002||Hindi-A|
|CBSE||Code No. 184||English-Language and Literature|
|CBSE||Code No. 041||Mathematics|
|CBSE||Code No. 086||Science|
|CBSE||Code No. 087||Social Science|
|CBSE||Code No. 402||Information Technology|
|CBSE||Code No. 301||English Core|
|CBSE||Code No. 044||Biology|
|CBSE||Code No. 043||Chemistry|
|CBSE||Code No. 041||Mathematics|
|CBSE||Code No. 042||Physics|
|CBSE||Code No. 083||Computer Science|
|CBSE||Code No. 030||Economics|
|CBSE||Code No. 054||Business Studies|
|CBSE||Code No. 055||Accountancy|
|CBSE||Code No. ---||Physical Education|
To improve the sportive nature of the students, we conduct annual sport every year. The students are divided into four Houses namely RED, GREEN, YELLOW & BLUE
- The R.N. Foundation Little Heart School stands as al leading school in maintaining discipline.
- There will be continuous observation of discipline and conduct in the school premises.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children are properly dressed. Uniforms should be neat and clean. Books and other materials required should be checked.
- The Principal is the sole authority to suspend the pupil whose behaviour is against the established norms of discipline of the school.
Parent's Guideline & General Instructions
The Parents Guardians are requested to co-operate the Little Heart School authority for smooth running of the institution accepting the following instructions:-
- Food item packed with Plastic / Polythyene is strictly prohibited.
- To keep valuable ornament, cell phone, camera or cash are also strictly prohibited. If cell phone is found with any student a fine of Rs. 2000.00/- will be charged and mobile will be destroyed in the morning assembly.
- Parents are requested not to come school with Liquor Alcoholic materials.
- Fees deposited without receipt counter foil of the concerned bank will not be accepted.
- Parents must not request to take the child without any valid reason.
In case of habitual idleness, continuous homework negligence, disobedience, damaging school property, misbehaviour with some one being a part of the school family can cause the expulsion of your wards from the school, In thisrespect, the decision of the Management will be final.
- Two Pairs of School Uniform
- One School Sweater 85 Monkey Cap / Scarf
- One Pair of Black Shoes & Shocks
- Tie & Belt