The School follows the 10th pattern of education of the CBSE. It prepares the students for the ALL INDIA SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION (AISSE) of Class X.
Rules & Regulations
- With respect to admission to R.N. Foundation Little Heart School, the Management will be the sole authority to take decision.
- Tuition fee and other charges will be paid on monthly basis either in Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card or by Cheque payable in favour of R. N. FOUNDATION LITTLE HEART SCHOOL.
- In case of withdrawal one month notice in advance has to be given in writing to the school autority.
- Fee has to be paid for the whole month in which the parents want to withdraw their ward.
- No school Leaving Certificate will be issued unless the school dues are paid.
- The School Managing Committee or the Principal is the sole judge regarding dismissal of a student.
- The R.N. Foundation Little Heart School stands as al leading school in maintaining discipline.
- There will be continuous observation of discipline and conduct in the school premises.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children are properly dressed. Uniforms should be neat and clean. Books and other materials required should be checked.
- The Principal is the sole authority to suspend the pupil whose behaviour is against the established norms of discipline of the school.
Parent's Guideline & General Instructions
The Parents Guardians are requested to co-operate the Little Heart School authority for smooth running of the institution accepting the following instructions:-
- Food item packed with Plastic / Polythyene is strictly prohibited.
- To keep valuable ornament, cell phone, camera or cash are also strictly prohibited. If cell phone is found with any student a fine of Rs. 2000.00/- will be charged and mobile will be destroyed in the morning assembly.
- Parents are requested not to come school with Liquor Alcoholic materials.
- Fees deposited without receipt counter foil of the concerned bank will not be accepted.
- Parents must not request to take the child without any valid reason.
In case of habitual idleness, continuous homework negligence, disobedience, damaging school property, misbehaviour with some one being a part of the school family can cause the expulsion of your wards from the school, In thisrespect, the decision of the Management will be final.
- Two Pairs of School Uniform
- One School Sweater 85 Monkey Cap / Scarf
- One Pair of Black Shoes & Shocks
- Tie & Belt